SPIRAL MACARONI AND CHEESE
-1 lb. Spiral pasta
-8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
-8 tbs. Butter
-1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
-1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
-1 cup moneray jack cheese, shredded
-1 cup muenster cheese, shredded
-1 1/4 cup Cream
-Salt and pepper
-1 cup Panko or Plain bread crumbs
PRE HEAT THE OVEN TO 350
- Cook pasta 2 minutes less than recommended on the box. Drain under cold water (to stop the cooking process).
- Add the butter and Velveeta cubes to the pasta pot. Turn the heat on to MEDIUM LOW for a few minutes. Stir the Velveeta and butter until the butter melts. Add the pasta back in and stir together. (Don't worry if the Velveeta is still cubed-it will melt in the oven)
- Add the cream and all the cheeses to the pot-season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Add to a buttered baking dish.
- In a small dish-melt the butter in the microwave. Mix into the breadcrumbs and pour over Mac and Cheese (it may look a little dry but that's OK!) Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown