I am in love with these stuffed shells!! Its been a while since I've made them and I almost forgot how delicious they are! This is such a quick and easy recipe-give them a try.
SPINACH & RICOTTA STUFFED SHELLS
-Jumbo pasta shells (a little more than half a box)
-2 cups ricotta cheese
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
-1 package frozen spinach-thawed and drained
-Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbs. Italian Seasoning
-Tomato Sauce (About 2 Cups)
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- In medium size bowl add the ricotta cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and spinach. Also add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper-Mix ingredients together.
- Cook the jumbo shells for 2 minutes less than the cooking time. Drain the shells under cold water and dry on paper towels.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with a little sauce.
- Stuff all the shells with the spinach and cheese mixture. Place them in the baking dish on top of the sauce. Pour your desired amount of sauce on top of the shells.
- Bake them for 25-30 minutes!