Saturday, December 1, 2012

CHILI DIP

Quick, easy, delicious! I have never met a person who didn't like this dip. When I serve this to my husbands and his friends during the game, I usually set it down and get out of the way as fast as I can. Its eaten in moments. I suggest grabbing some before its all gone!

CHILI DIP
-1 (16oz) can Hormel Chili with beans
-1 (8oz) package Philadelphia cream cheese
-2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
Serve with Tostito Chips


DIRECTIONS:
Pre Heat the oven to 350 degrees 
(This dip can also be microwaved-I suggest baking it, stays hot longer)
  1. Line a 8"x8" baking dish with cream cheese.
  2. Top the cream cheese with the chili.
  3. Top the chili with the shredded cheese.
  4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the dip is bubbling (or 5 minutes in the microwave)

No comments:

Post a Comment