This pepperoni bread is seriously addicting. Great at pizzerias but even better eating it warm right out of your own oven. Try serving it along side marinara sauce for dipping!
-1 lb pizza/bread dough (I use the pizza dough the grocery store sells)
-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- Stretch the dough into as large of a rectangle as you can without breaking it.
- Drizzle with olive oil-sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Line the dough with pepperoni-top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the dough up like a jelly role (long ways)
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Make about 4 vent slices on the top.
- Put the pepperoni bread seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden on top!