Friday, December 7, 2012

CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS


No kidding, these biscuits should come with a "highly addictive" warning. I am dangerously obsessed with these. I found this recipe on food.com as a copycat for Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I've never been there so I cant tell you if they are similar or not. All I know is that they are the best biscuits I've ever had! You will be so happy you tried these!!
CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS
-2 cups Bisquick
-2/3 cup milk
-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-6 tbs. butter
-1 tsp garlic powder
-1/4  tsp. Old Bay seasoning

DIRECTIONS:
Pre heat the oven to 450 degrees
  1. Combine Bisquick with 4 tablespoons of butter using a large fork.
  2. Add milk and cheese. Stir
  3. Spoon over a ungreased baking sheet. Make them as big or small as you like.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes.
  5. In a small saucepan melt 2 tbs. butter-add the garlic powder and old bay seasoning.
  6. Spoon mixture over warm biscuits and serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment