This is a great family style appetizer. I love serving this for friends when were just sitting around relaxing. The sauce that forms while the shrimp are baking is amazing! It goes perfect with the toasted french bread.
GARLIC SHRIMP WITH FRENCH BREAD
-25 Shrimp-deveined and tails removed
-1/4 cup olive oil
-2 tbs white wine
-1 tbs fresh parsley
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
-Red Pepper flakes (as much as you want)
-1/2 stick of butter
-Salt, pepper and garlic powder
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 325 DEGREES
- Place shrimp in a baking dish. (Make sure its a pretty one because this goes right from the oven to the table) Sprinkle the shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Also, add the parsley and pepper flakes.
- Pour the olive oil and white wine over the shrimp. Bake, covered for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the shrimp. Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and add the bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, slice the french bread and place it on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven with the shrimp as it bakes to toast the bread.
- Serve the shrimp with the toasted french bread!