This is such a great chicken francese recipe. Its so easy to follow and fast to make. Perfect for a quick dinner! Serve this with pasta or rice on the side!
-4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breast
-1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
-1 tbs dry parsley
-1/2 cup flour
-3/4 cup chicken stock
-2 tbs butter
-Salt and pepper
- In a shallow bowl beat the eggs and mix in the parsley and grated cheese. In another shallow bowl, add the flour.
- Lightly season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken in the flour, then egg mixture, then flour again.
- In a medium size skillet-Heat a few tbs of olive oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken once browned and keep warm.
- Add the butter and chicken stock to the skillet. Add the juice of one lemon. Cut the other lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into the skillet. Slice the remaining half in thin slices and set aside.
- Bring the skillet to a boil for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add the chicken back to the skillet and coat it in the sauce.
- Plate the chicken and pour the sauce over to serve!