Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SPINACH DIP (KNORR RECIPE)


This dip may as well be my friend cause its at every party I have! Everyone loves it. Sometimes it seems like I blink my eyes and its gone. I try to make two batches if I'm having a big party. Trust me it will get eaten. The directions are right on the back on the packet but i listed them below anyway. I do not use the water chestnuts or green onions in mine. Feel free to add them if you like. I serve this in a scoped out bread bowl with wheat thins on the side.  
KNORR SPINACH DIP
-1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed (I use Birds Eye)
-1 1/2 c. sour cream
-1 c. mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
-1 (4 oz.) pkg. Knorr vegetable soup mix
-1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, finely chopped (I don't use this)
-3 green onions, finely chopped (I don't use this either)
-Loaf of pumpernickel or rye bread
-Wheat thins


DIRECTIONS:
  1. Squeeze spinach until dry and add to a medium mixing bow. 
  2. Stir in sour cream, soup mix, and mayo. Mix well and refrigerate from 2 hours to overnight. 
  3. Serve in bread bowl with wheat thins on the side


No comments:

Post a Comment