This recipe is great for entertaining a group of any size. Who doesn't like chicken parmesan? I like to serve this with a big plate of pasta. If you have some left overs- try warming the chicken and serving it between two toasted pieces of Italian bread.
-1 package thinly sliced chicken breast
-2 beaten eggs
-1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs*
-Salt & Pepper
-1 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
-about 2 cups tomato sauce:
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse chicken breast, pat dry-set aside. In a shallow bowl-mix beaten eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. In a separate shallow bowl, add bread crumbs.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg wash then breadcrumbs. Repeat until all the chicken breasts are breaded.
- In a medium skillet- heat oil over MED HIGH heat. Fry the chicken in batches. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Drain on paper towels.
- Line the bottom of a baking dish with a little of the tomato sauce. Arrange chicken on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and add more tomato sauce on top. Add the grated mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes-serve
*I use these bread crumbs