WHITE BEAN & TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
-1 large baguette
-1 Garlic clove
-Good olive oil
-1 can small white beans (I use Goya), drained
-2 tbs. red wine vinegar
-2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
-Salt & Pepper
-Red pepper flakes
-4 basil leaves, chopped
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1/4 red onion, chopped
-6 tomatoes seeded and diced
Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees
- Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch pieces. Brush the top with olive oil and set olive oil side down onto a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bread has toasted.
- Cut one garlic clove in half long ways. Remove the baguette pieces from the oven and immediately rub the top with the garlic. Continue until all the pieces are done and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the beans, 4 tbs olive oil, red wine vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and red oinion. Gently mix ingredients together and set aside.
- In another small bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, 4 tbs olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and basil leaves. Gently mix the ingredients together and set it aside.
- Serve both toppings with the garlic bread and enjoy!